Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking an experienced Survey Drafter with a focus on assistance with design and documentation for a variety of urban development projects across Melbourne.
Our client is a rapidly expanding and widely recognised engineering firm with over 150 talented employees based in their Melbourne CBD office.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with design & documentation and the ability to coordinate aspects of a project is desired.
- Must have AutoCAD experience.
- Must have Leica Cyclone experience.
- Strong team working and communication skills.
- Experience in front end concept work, design detailing and presentation.
- A strong knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
This role will be offered on a permanent basis and will ideally suit a candidate who has 2 years or more experience and is now looking to take that next step with their career.
To apply or find out more about this position please contact David Moon at NES Global Talent in Melbourne on 85394880 or submit your CV via the link below. I look forward to hearing from you.