Regional Manager Scotland -Site Investigation
|Job Title:||Regional Manager Scotland -Site Investigation|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car, pension, healthcare, generous olidays, annual bonus|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Torrance|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 10:09|
You will be responsible for the overall management and strategy of the Scottish Site Investigation activitiess.
Your duties will include assisting senior management with the development of business strategies and budgets, working with existing management to maximise business development opportunities regionally, structuring and managing your regional operations and technical team, you will have full responsibility for financial performance.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• To lead by example and actively participate in Health and Safety developments within the company.
• To develop the department going forward increasing its capability, effectiveness and profitability.
• To ensure that all efforts are made to deliver projects safely, to the required quality and in a sustainable manner to the satisfaction of our clients.
• To prepare and present Management Reports and contract forecasts on a monthly basis to senior management along with any other reports which may be required.
• To manage all aspects of the department efficiently and maintain regular liaison and communication with the General Manager and fellow Senior Managers.
• To assist in identifying and managing project risks and opportunities on all projects within the Department.
• To encourage and develop a culture of contractual awareness and ensure that the full contractual entitlement is achieved by managing records and costs etc. on all projects within the Department.
• To be responsible, in conjunction with the Estimators, Designers and Commercial support, in ensuring that a review of all of the contractual obligations and commercial risks are carried out prior to the submission of all major tenders within the Department.
• To ensure that all Group Procedures are strictly followed by all staff within the Department.
• To manage the objectives/targets for all staff within the Department and monitor on an ongoing basis ensuring staff are performing to their full potential.
• To undertake any other work as may be required of you by Senior Management.
We are looking for an individual who has working experience as a manager / senior manager or general manager within the geotechnical sector and specifically with Site Investigation contracting knowledge and experience.
You will have well proven business skills, a drive for success and will have a degree in Geology, Civil Engineering or other relevant subject together with excellent geotechnical knowledge and the appropriate experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's