To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum 20 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry with at least 10 years Process Engineering discipline Lead.
- Minimum 5 years of Process Engineering and Concept studies experience in the Oil & Gas industry capital projects.
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!