To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Candidate shall be an Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline.
- 15+ years oil and gas industry experience in performing basic and detailed engineering for Oil & Gas projects Technical and Business Skills
- Shall be well conversant with Smart Plant 3D Modelling and have good working knowledge of Navis Works/ SPR
- Must be fully knowledgeable about National & International codes and standards like ASTM, API, BS, MSS SP, NACE for this discipline
- Shall have experience in Design, HAZID and Constructability Reviews.
- Team leadership skills, coordination, integrity, interpersonal understanding and self-confidence
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to a multinational environment and lead without authority
- Self-motivated and able to work in a defined role and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Exceptional Communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely advocate a course of action to decision makers
- Systematically approaches problem solving to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and quality
- Ability to comprehend complex issues quickly and work them to completion within project time constraints, with minimal guidance
- Leverages corporate worldwide experience and own judgment to resolve unique problems
- Comfortable working in an environment of high technical and execution uncertainty while maintaining a “fit for purpose” approach to evaluation
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!