Job DescriptionQuality Manager – Cheshire, Warrington, Stoke-on-Trent & Macclesfield
£35,000 - £40,000 – Quality Manager - DAYS - 40hr week – Mon – Friday (9am – 5pm) excellent company benefits! (Bonus – pension – Private healthcare)
A Building Materials Manufacturer is now seeking a Quality Manager who has experience managing and developing a technical team. This position will suit a technical & process driven individual who possess’ an understanding of installations and building/construction processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a medium size team reporting directly to them and other departments indirectly reporting to them. Therefore experience of managing, training and developing a team is essential as you will have full autonomy to implement processes and frameworks. Are you working with materials or in the heavy industry and looking for the next step in your career?
When was the last time you seen a genuinely exciting opportunity?
The Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Management of activities in accordance with all quality and technical standards
- Managing, training and developing a team.
- Managing all quality assurance and control systems and documentation.
- Liaising with operations and commercial colleagues to ensure that customers and other stakeholder requirements are achieved and company value is being maximised.
- Managing customer complaints through to the best outcome for the business and the customer
- Ensuring all activities are undertaken to the highest Safety Health & Environmental (SHE), Quality and general standards.
- Analysis trends associated with quality and customer issues.
- Retaining all materials, sampling and other quality data in line with quality management systems.
- Ensuring company processes needed for quality management systems are established, effectively implemented, and communicated to all employees.
- Understanding cultural differences and bridging any gaps culturally to provide the best working environments in terms of safety and working rapports.
- Quality Management
- Providing training and developing staff
- Driving License
- Performing Audits and Risk Assessments
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Holidays
- Extra benefits
- Development & Career progression
Key Skills; Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Senior Process Engineer, Auditing, SHE, Quality Standards, Construction, Building Materials, Concrete, Aggregates, Quality Management
Mario Bryan 0161 942 7130 / 07702267698