Job DescriptionA Fantastic contractual job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Dive Lead to be based in offshore Qatar.
The Dive Lead is to serve as primary interface with installation contractor/diving sub-con on matters related to diving scope of work; monitor the diving contractor to ensure diving ops are conducted safely and appropriate in compliance with contractual agreement and provide diving tech support to the installation team.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Min 10 years’ experience with offshore commercial diving and supervision
- Diving Supervisor cert from the international Marine Contractors Assoc(IMCA) or an agency recognized under the IMCA D 08/09 Mutual Recognition Agreement or equivalent level of certification
- Min 2 yrs experience as a certified Diving Medical Technician
- Experience performing Diving System Assurance Audits to the IMCA D 023/24 standard.
- Sound knowledge of international diving standards and regulations.
- Min 3 yrs experience in diving ops from DP vessel
- Training and sound knowledge in seamanship and marine/vessel ops
- Min 5 yrs experience in sub-sea installation, repair and decommissioning
- Min 2 yrs experience in offshore construction management
- Sound knowledge and understanding of subsea tooling, installation and repair techniques
- Sound knowledge of industrial occupational health and safety practices related to HAZID , risk assessment, PTW and safety management
- Attended formal OHS tools and practices training course
- Attended Diving Worksite Rep training course accreted by an operator member of the association of oil and gas producers(OGP)