Job DescriptionAre you wanting to get out of the rat-race and move to a lifestyle location? Dreaming of purchasing your own home? Want to get out of the traffic and more time with your family?
Our client has built a strong local reputation and has recently won a large volume of commercial construction projects. Due to these project wins they’re currently seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to continue their growth within their New Plymouth business.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role presents the opportunity to work autonomously on interesting commercial projects and will play an important part of the long term success and expansion of the business across the Central North Island.
The New Plymouth lifestyle includes the following:
- An average commute of 7 minutes to/from work
- Affordable housing (Circa $400,000 for a 3 bedroom house in New Plymouth)
- Awesome beaches and surf
- Amazing alpine and bush walks at your doorstep, perfect for outdoors adventures including downhill mountain-biking
- Great selection of schools
This company is proud of their fun, collaborative and transparent culture where top quality banter and an outgoing personality is essential.
We are seeking:
- A Quantity Surveyor with great communication skills and that can work autonomously on varied commercial construction projects
- NZ based experience on Commercial construction projects
- Between 2 - 6 years’ experience within a quantity surveying capacity
If this opportunity appeals to you, apply now or for a confidential conversation please get in contact with Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570.