Engineering Technician - Drafter
|Job Title:||Engineering Technician - Drafter|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Mariana Molina|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 20:17|
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Inputs technical data on various software platforms to generate manufacturing orders.
- Maintains logging software for tracking engineering related data
- Digitizes and enters data into the drawing management system to generate 3D models, assemblies and drawings.
- Participates in sustaining activities by editing and updating drawings
- Produces hardcopies of drawings and related documentation as requested.
- Performs selection and dimensioning of mechanical parts and assemblies.
- Checks and verifies drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
- Interacts with engineers and other departments regarding model accuracy, design and drafting standards.
- Participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs for sustaining engineering activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Austin, United States
Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
$500 - $1000 per day
Corrosion Protection Technician
Minot, United States
$35 - $40 per annum
E/I Maintenance Technician
Fort Mc Murray, Canada
CAD65 - CAD80 per hour
Mechanic Technician III
Loving, United States