|Job Title:||Maintenance Planner|
|Location:||Marcus Hook, United States|
|Contact Name:||Braquece Smith|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 21:17|
The tasks include:
1) Reviewing each day the work orders prioritized by the PMC to determine which jobs are to be planned.
2) Visiting the the job site and scoping out the job by taking pictures, creating drawings and sketches, and assembling a bill of material.
3) Developing within each work order and task a well defined and appropriately detailed scope of work, including all necessary steps required to perform each task and complete the work order.
4) Estimating the manpower(both the type of craftsman and numbers of hours required)
5) Entering requisitions into SAP for stores materials, direct buy materials, and services.
6) Determining when this material will be received in the storeroom so work can be scheduled in the future.
7) Determining any other material required such as drawings, special tools, procedures, vendor manuals, or reliability test forms also to be included in the job package.
8) Participate in the management of the work order backlog by reviewing backlog and planning lists to identify, eliminate and redefine duplicates orders.
9) Provide updates on planning status and planning backlog when required.
Ensure plans that meet the timing requirements of the operating process units are ready to execute. This is achieved through communication with the PMC, Production Technical Advisor, Reliability Engineers, Procurement and Warehousing personnel and the Maintenance Supervisor. This includes planning and estimating work when opportunities arise including untimely shutdowns and equipment outages. Planners are responsible for ensuring that material, equipment, and services are available to support planned work; and that the orders are appropriately expedited when necessary. Planners are also Rresponsible for communicating to Production the status of all work orders associated with a piece of equipment as well as the status of packages in the planning backlog.
Ensure maintenance and production personnel have an understanding of work scope by composing appropriate Work Order instructions and discussing plans directly with personnel on field walkdowns of jobs.
Develop special instructions and required documentation such as MOC,QAQC forms, data sheets, piping schematics, etc. Identify the required skill crafts and duration of the job, develop the most logical sequence of steps in work execution. It is important for the Planner to understand and communicate to Operations what is needed for effective and efficient job execution.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's