Major Offshore Project
- Provide contracts engineering support to Manager on offshore EPCI contract scope.
- Responsible for daily management of EPCI contracts.
- Provide contractual strategy advice to the Project Management Team in particular to the Manager and to the Offshore Contract Lead with respect to change order, variations and claims on the package Reporting and Relationships.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
- Manage the global contractual daily requirements and reporting of claim and variation progress
- Support Offshore management team in handling major change orders and claims and negotiations with EPC contractors
- Coordinate on legal issues with Legal department under the direction of the Offshore Contract Lead
- Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
- Establish procedures of transferring Contracts to Operations after demob of Project team
- Promote inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor
Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent
Experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
Knowledge and/or Experience
15 years of experience in the area of contracting related to EPC contracts
Technical and Business Skills
A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
Safety Health & Environment
Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Safety, Health and Environment and Quality policies, regulations and standards.
Contribute to the development of Qatari employees. This accountability is a condition of employment for expatriate employees.
Ensure all activities undertaken comply with anti – trust and competition laws and the Company firewall policies and procedures.