To contribute to a culture of manufacturing excellence through participation in Technology Transfer into and execution of manufacturing operations within the production facilties.
1. Supporting up to 20-35 manufacturing batches per year, representing 8-10 different products.
- Operation of Upstream, Downstream and analytical equipment as required.
- Aseptic technique
- Environmental monitoring
- SAP interaction
2. Interact with R&D and Engineering as part of a programme team to support Technology Transfer of projects in the manufacturing facilities and to conduct plant and process troubleshooting during manufacture.
3. Execute Technology Transfer and manufacturing activities to achieve manufacture schedule targets, this will include;
- Ensuring facility readiness
- Understanding and execution of production plans
- Execution of manufacturing operations according to BMR associated work instructions.
- Ensure accurate management of raw materials and consumables voa SAP.
4. Understand the requirements of GMP and ensure accurate data recording of tasks and activities in Quality documentation (BMR, Logbooks, Qualification protocols etc)
5. Identify and report all potential safety risks and violations.
6. Demonstrate ownership of designated equipment and systems.
We are looking ideally for people who are educated to degree level in a relevant subject field, however candidates wishing to apply who have relevant industry qualification and experience are also welcome to do so.
Experience working in a GMP environment or at least within a process industry.