|Job Title:||Reliability Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Charlwood|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 17:17|
Main responsibilities of the role -
- Responsible for managing own safe working behaviour, demonstrating a high regard for personal EHS performance, sustaining a zero overdue status of assigned investigations and actions
- Produce technically accurate job specifications/packs for all mechanical routine and non-routine tasks
- Meet the site target of zero overdue compliance actions in terms of Quality actions and documentation updates
- Act as first point of technical support to the maintenance team for all aspects of mechanical systems and equipment.
- Work closely with the maintenance and planning teams to deliver site availability targets.
- Contribute to all mechanical Root cause analysis investigations and implementation of long term engineering solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Up hold technical standards to assure the assets remain fully compliant with GMP status
- Liaise with contractors to assure technical compliance of all works, ability to review risk assessments and perform isolations as required.
- Accept permit to work, willingness to support maintenance team in all activities including trade tasks if required.
- Support mechanical technical planning for the site annual shutdown
The ideal candidate will -
- Be a time served Mechanical Engineer
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a reliability role, ideally in a GMP environment
- Have experience with Root Cause Analysis and continuous improvement
- Have experience implementing maintenance policies and procedures
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer and offers a generous package and progression structure
For more information please contact Ellie Charlwood on 0161 942 4011
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's