Job DescriptionMy client, a large pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Mechanical Biased Reliability Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team
Main responsibilities of the role -
- Responsible for managing own safe working behaviour, demonstrating a high regard for personal EHS performance, sustaining a zero overdue status of assigned investigations and actions
- Produce technically accurate job specifications/packs for all mechanical routine and non-routine tasks
- Meet the site target of zero overdue compliance actions in terms of Quality actions and documentation updates
- Act as first point of technical support to the maintenance team for all aspects of mechanical systems and equipment.
- Work closely with the maintenance and planning teams to deliver site availability targets.
- Contribute to all mechanical Root cause analysis investigations and implementation of long term engineering solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Up hold technical standards to assure the assets remain fully compliant with GMP status
- Liaise with contractors to assure technical compliance of all works, ability to review risk assessments and perform isolations as required.
- Accept permit to work, willingness to support maintenance team in all activities including trade tasks if required.
- Support mechanical technical planning for the site annual shutdown
The ideal candidate will -
- Be a time served Mechanical Engineer
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a reliability role, ideally in a GMP environment
- Have experience with Root Cause Analysis and continuous improvement
- Have experience implementing maintenance policies and procedures
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer and offers a generous package and progression structure
For more information please contact Ellie Charlwood on 0161 942 4011