With this in mind they are now looking to add a Lead Production Technologist to their team.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform technology transfer into, and carry out manufacturing operations within their UK Manufacturing facilities.
- Carry out changeover and manufacturing activities on all manufacturing unit operations. Operate new plant, processes and at-line analysis to agreed protocols including data recording as required for qualification protocols, batch records, batch cleaning records, logbooks and plant history.
- Demonstrate leadership within the manufacturing environments ensuring relevant standards for EHS and GMP are maintained whilst carrying out manufacturing activities.
- Operate, monitor and sample all utility systems.
- Perform day-to-day logistics required to achieve overall manufacturing targets, including raw materials and consumables handling, as per the production schedule.
- Raise and investigate events, deviations and non-conformance.
- Plan and execute commissioning, qualification and plant set up activities according to GMP requirements identified during the tech transfer process.
- Liaise with development and engineering personnel in order to conduct plant and process troubleshooting. Raise engineering notifications and perform equipment diagnostics.
The individual must have a sound knowledge and experience of manufacturing operations, plant equipment and the plant links to site utilities etc.
Strong HSE and quality compliance ethos, leading by example and demonstrating ability to challenge unacceptable practices.
Engineering or Science Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Minimum 3 years experience managing people and projects in a cGMP environment.
Ability to plan and co-ordinate complex manufacturing activities.
Ability to influence, negotiate, persuade and challenge other people's views at all levels.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Root Cause Analysis trained.
Ability to lead team and problem solve in a collaborative manner.