Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Administrator / QA Admin - Shift - £25,000 - £32,000
I am currently working with a major Life Science organisation based in Billingham, who are expanding rapidly following major investment.
To operate, administer, maintain, develop and continuously improve the routine systems operated by the QA Department for example Document Control and Issue, Change Control, Investigations and Corrective & Preventative Actions (CAPA), Materials Assurance, Auditing, Qualification and Validation, Manufacturing and QC documentation review and Training
- Administer, maintain, and continuously improve any assigned QA systems, which may include, Document Control and Issue, Change Control, Events Deviations & Non Conformances, CAPA’s, Qualification and Validation, Materials Assurance, Auditing and Training.
- Operate core QA events, deviation, non-conformance, change control, and document writing and review processes as instructed by QA Management.
- Ensure self and colleagues have no overdue training, or site actions.
- Train staff in own and other areas as required in specific tasks related to job role.
- Ensure local work processes are continuously improved and any efficiency gains are captured in work instructions or guidance notes.
- Continuously improve the Safety, Health, and Environmental impacts of local work
The successful candidate
Will have experience in QA admin role within a Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, IVD, Medical Device or similarly related industry.
This role presents the right individual to join one of the most prestigious companies in the area with huge potential for career development.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 942 4035