Our client is currently looking to develop a large number of small scale retail LNG assets across Europe. In order to achieve this, we are seeking an experienced Site Engineer to help our local engineering teams and contractors install, maintain and troubleshoot LNG equipment on retail sites safely, affordably and quickly. It is worth noting that we are looking for experience of small scale LNG or Gas storage installations in a retail environment (Fuel filling/storage stations) rather than large scale upstream LNG developments.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Secure permits to build LNG sites in a timely fashion, by giving credible, responsible technical insights to regulators.
- Train contracting partners and accredit local sub-contractors to install and maintain the equipment properly, safely, in a timely fashion
You will be tasked in:
- Increasing the number of permits applied for
- Achieving higher approval rates for new LNG installations
- Reducing overall project timeline (including accreditation of ‘L3’ sub-contractors)
- Reducing overall costs by replacing reactive expert support requests with proactive technical procedures and support
- Understanding LNG specific legislation in different countries
- Produce project scheduled
- Develop competency matrix and deliver training plans
All projects will be within retail stations across Europe. You will be working with EPCM and facility management partners as well as LNG equipment suppliers.
This will be a 18 month to 2 year contract in the Global Engineering team and will cover small projects across UK, Germany, Poland, Turkey and the Netherlands.
We are looking for experience in small scale retail fuel installations (ideally LNG) which include permit processing, understanding local regulations, development operation and maintenance plans of fuel retail stations (ideally LNG) and ability to work on various projects at the same time. This is a role with a lot of travelling between construction sites so the successful candidate must be flexible.
If you are interested, please contact me directly for more information.