Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Environmental Design Consultancy in Sydney, New South Wales to identify an Environmental Engineer/Scientist for a full-time permanent role. The candidate must have strong experience delivering contaminated land projects within a design consultancy team environment in Australia.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Contaminated site investigation
- Asbestos Investigation
- Site remediation Management
- Groundwater Investigation
- Acid Sulphate Soil Investigation
- Waste Classification, and
- Report Writing
- Class C Australian Driver’s License
- Bachelor Science (Environmental Science) Degree or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years’ contaminated land design experience
- Exposure to site investigation and visiting construction sites
- Strong oral and written report writing skills
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.