Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Global Engineering Design Consultancy to identify a Senior Civil Designer with strong Infrastructure and Roads Design experience in WA for a full-time position. The successful candidate will be based in Perth and involved in a number of small and medium sized projects.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Work collaboratively within a project team
- Review and update 2D/3D design models and drawings
- Detail design 2D/3D modelling and drawings
- Engage with Clients and stakeholders
- Provide practical and innovative design solutions
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Tertiary qualification (or equivalent)
- MX, 12D, MicroStation, CAD, 3D modelling experience
- 10+ years’ experience delivering infrastructure projects in WA
- Brownfield infrastructure projects experience
- Ability to provide high quality design deliverables
- Ability to coordinate with external design consultants and stakeholders
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.