Job DescriptionA leading oil and gas company are looking for a Senior Project Controller to join their team in Paris. This position will require a highly skilled and highly motivated candidate due to the nature of the multi billion US$ mega Program involved. As Senior Project Controller you will be responsible to provide expert guidance on Planning and Scheduling as well as for all Project Controls matters within the Development program or projects. This role will assure the preparation and control of schedule and progress for the assigned project or package and will support the preparation of projects reports.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- University degree in Engineering. Masters degree advantageous.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages will be a plus.
- 10 years of Oil and Gas Industry Experience
- 7 years of direct project service experience
- Vast experience in upstream and midsream Oil and Gas development projects with particular experience in offshore gas developments, subsea and onshore pipelines, LNG plans and FPUs.
- Mixed experience in early phases of Project development
- Experience on each stage of project life cycle
- Knowledge of Primavera, MS Project or Scheduling tools as well as databases and Excel
Please note only applicants eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this role.