Location: Baytown, TX
Duration: Long term contract assignment
Start Date: July 2018
The Process Engineer provides Operations and Maintenance departments with process expertise to support the operation of process units. The Process Engineer monitors daily plant operations, performs troubleshooting and process optimization, participates in development of capital projects, conducts research and process testing as required to solve problems, supports safety and environmental compliance, and understands business objectives so that the facility operates in support of business needs.
- Support plant operations personnel in troubleshooting process issues and concerns.
- Develop and run computer process simulations in support of daily plant operations, plant modifications and capital projects.
- Work on closure of MOC’s and Action items list.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience working inside of a refinery or chemical plant.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship