|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||USD0 - USD1 per hour, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 23:26|
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is an independent oil and natural gas E&P company with its headquarters in Houston, TX. The Facilities Engineer is responsible for the design of new battery, battery retrofit and artificial lift support projects.
- Champions ‘No Harm’ culture by demonstrating strong safety/environmental values and enabling safety culture in the Business Unit.
- Is fully competent in standard techniques, procedures, and criteria used in carrying out a sequence of engineering tasks.
- Under general supervision, performs all aspects of work applying new information and concepts.
- Coordinates the development of fit for purpose standards and specifications for surface facility projects.
- Provides technical support and leadership for the design of gas, oil, and produced water handling facilities, including gathering systems, compressor stations, treating facilities, water treating systems, and SWD plants.
- Champions MOC process and leads facilities projects from inception to commissioning.
- Coordinates with EH&S and Regulatory for all required permits and compliance and ensures operations comply with all corporate EH&S policies and governmental regulations.
- Oversees preparation of all necessary design drawings and construction documents (plats, P&IDs, PFDs, vessel sizing, etc.).
- Implements and aids in the development of company standards and technical practices.
- Develops AFE costs and assists in budgeting exercises.
- Manages accruals and project cost control.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline (Mechanical/Chemical).
- 5+ years of related experience in oil and gas industry experience.
- Experience in budget analysis, engineering project management & oil field equipment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Houston, United States
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Midland, United States
$180000 per annum, Benefits: 401k and bonus
€350 - €400 per day
Houston, United States