UX Designer – Permanent – Celle, Germany
The UX designer and member of the UX team will be responsible for defining and improving the user experience of our highly technical software.
UX Designer Essential Responsibilities:
- In close cooperation with all stakeholders, design the user experience of a new set of applications, which are used in various environments.
- Define innovative user interfaces and interaction styles that bring simplicity to complex subject matter, to make the software easy to use and improve user productivity
- Develop and maintain user journeys, wireframes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents.
- Cooperate with the scrum teams to make sure that workflows reflect the customers’ needs and ensure consistency.
- Flexible to adapt your design when the technical solution proofs to be difficult.
- Understand the business needs, value and scope.
- Ensure that the customer’s needs are reflected while maintaining consistency across the software application.
UX Designer Qualifications/Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a UX designer in a product development environment in a technical domain.
- Experience with UX design on desktop applications.
- UX Designer to have a solid understanding of user-centered design process, sketching, user journeys, wire framing and design patterns.
- A drive to design the best user experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills
- Resilient attitude to challenging situations
- The ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Creative, persistent, assertive, disciplined and “self-motivated”
- Strong team working skills.
- Passionate about usability
UX Designer Desired Characteristics:
- Experience in collaborating with and being part of an overseas team (Europe / US)
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with UX design in technical software products
Candidates must be eligible to work in Germany