Job DescriptionJob Description
Oversee the management of project control systems including schedule, KPIs and report on progress vs targets to the relevant stakeholders to ensure control systems are effectively in place. Review all schedules submitted by PMC and other consultants and recommend changes based on corporate objectives.
- Oversee development of initial high-level schedule of all the companies projects in the feasibility phase.
- Oversee establishment of methods and procedures for project schedule preparation and monitoring.
- Oversee liaison with IT & ERP to ensure the implementation of effective systems to facilitate tracking of plans and schedules.
- Ensure coordination with project teams to track progress on project plan and adherence to schedule.
- Ensure coordination with Projects and other stakeholders to identify project KPIs, set targets, and develop monitoring templates to track progress and performance.
- Oversee development of reporting templates and preparation of regular reports to assess the companies projects portfolio adherence to schedule and budget (obtained from Cost Control) and KPI achievement.
- Oversee investigations on deviations from the plan, assessment of impact on projects and liaise with project teams to notify Planning & Commercial and management of potential delays.
- Review report on progress vs KPIs and targets to ensure achievement of targets and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist project teams in identifying opportunities for improvement, risks and areas where additional effort is required.
- Ensure coordination with Cost Control and Corporate Finance to assess schedule deviations impact on the budget and financing needs.
- Oversee review of all variation orders and assessment of implications on overall project plan.
- Bachelor in Engineering / Quantity Surveyor or in a similar discipline
- 10 – 12 years in Project Control Systems / Project Planning with 3 yrs in a senior role