- Developing the Treasury vision and strategy that clearly defines company objectives around banking, cash and liquidity management.
- Better working capital management; improved banking relationships; control improvement; reduced risk of errors, omissions or fraud; and potential workflow efficiencies.
- Budgeting, Internal controls with strong IFRS experience.
- 5 years Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment with more than 10 years total experience.
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 ERP solutions experience.
- Professional Qualification CA/ICWA/CPA/CIMA
- Degree qualified
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proven track record of dealing with bankers and Trade Finance Expertise
- Conceptually strong accounting experience in IFRS
- Computer Savvy
- Managerial Experience