- Identifying and targeting new customers to expand the company's current market share.
- Managing and negotiating local contracts (in compliance with the overall strategy).
- Carrying out weekly reporting to the Director of Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
- Preparing and conducting intensive market research and gathering of customer data/information, product development and distribution.
- Developing new business strategies, conducting market analysis, and developing new and improved methods for marketing products through various new and traditional media.
- Demonstrating an innovative approach to developing sound profitable business and presenting convincing financial and business arguments to High-Profile Customers.
- Managing regular visits to current end users and consultants to collect upcoming project details and ensure that the company is on the approved vendor lists of their projects.
- Disseminating to the Customer Support Unit the major trends and concerns to help improve quality, correct marketing plan and sales actions.
- Coordinating with various internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure that customers needs are meet.
- Developing customer relationship to know intimately their future requirements.
- A minimum of 7-10 years Sales experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment) in GCC market
- University or College degree in Engineering, Business.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Proficiency in use of computer software
- Effective communication in writing business presentations and in interpersonal communication
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality
- Arabic speaking is a preferable