- To assist the Project Management Team and in particular the Project Assurance Manager in the organization, management and audit of Quality within the Project.
- To build, implement and update the Quality Management System of the Package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline)
- To organize and coordinate the Quality Surveillance of Contractors and evaluate their Quality performance within the Package (Jacket / Topsides/ Pipeline)
- Bachelor degree in science
- Quality Management System Audit experience desirable
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry within a structured Quality Management System
- Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the construction of Offshore production facilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Application and in depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards
Technical and Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!