Western Energy Services provide quality well services to our geothermal and oil & gas clients across a full range of wireline, well testing and coil tubing intervention operations. Our business is all about innovation and creative solutions, working with our clients to find new ways to deliver effective results. We are a small hard-working team who pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and health & safety. We want team players who will make an impact.
Western Energy now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Wireline/Slickline Supervisor to join our team. You will be supervising a small team to deliver top quality field services in a pro-active, responsive and timely manner.
General responsibilities will include:
- Writing operational programs
- Planning and preparing for well site operations
- Supervising and performing operations for all Wireline and Slickline operations
- Building & maintaining client relationships and delivering a positive and proactive service
- Preparing all job reporting for associated operations to managers and clients
- Promoting and ensuring safe work practices across all operations
- Be able to prepare all equipment for Wireline and Slickline operations
- Have full hands-on experience with maintenance of wireline equipment, downhole tools and pressure control equipment
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience as a winch operator
- Have prior experience in training junior operators and trainee staff in Wireline and Slickline operations
- Have a full Drivers license
- Have a strong understanding and commitment to Work Place Health & Safety
- Have a can do positive attitude and strong work ethic
Experience within the geothermal industry, experience with a variety of tools, software and electronics specific to wireline would be an advantage. International applications will be considered from applicants with the relevant experience and motivational reasons to move to New Zealand permanently.
To apply for the above position please apply with an updated copy of your CV with a covering letter in full confidence or phone Bruce on +64 21 247 7311 for further information.