Essential:- Rate reflects the role as a Junior, so please do not apply if you have over 2 years Project Management. Healthcare or Clinical experience. MS Project Plans. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or relevant work experience. Document and publish meeting minutes. IT Systems.
IT Junior Project Manager Description:
- Ability to manage/assist in project planning and updates to MS Project plans.
- Work with Project Manager to engage customers on planned activities.
- Work with Project Manager to engage and gather feedback from project resources.
- Document and publish meeting minutes.
- IT Junior Project Manager to have good communication and interpersonal skills, Support/lead all phases beginning to end of the project.
- Assist clients in identifying, understanding and responding to opportunities for cost-effective innovation and adherence to corporate policies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed above satisfactorily and demonstrated in prior work experience.
- IT Junior Project Manager to have solid presentation skills, oral and written communication skills and teamwork skills. Strong influencing skills.
- Proven track record on delivering projects.
- Demonstrated history of successful project delivery Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or relevant work experience.
- Systems experience including experience in project leadership. Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
IT Junior Project Manager – Contract – Newbury
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK