You will work under supervision of a Lead Engineer and you will interface with Safety & Loss Prevention Engineers, Process Engineers and Marine Engineers.
looking for candidates with a technical education at Vocational College (MTS) level or adequate relevant experience in this discipline. You have approx. 3 years of experience in drafting of schematic diagrams, such as PFDs and P&IDs.
The following skills and experience are required:
- Fully competent and experienced in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Experienced in drafting schematic diagrams, such as PFDs and P&IDs.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbally.
- You are a team player, but also capable and comfortable with working independently.
- A pro-active approach and not afraid to take initiative.