As a result of continued growth and development my client has introduced a new role; home based Account Manager Position designed to grow an external client base. They want to recruit an experienced Account Manager who can build relationships and develop prolonged business.
Software experience is essential and this person must have a proven track record when it comes to Account Management and qualifying customer needs while cross selling and up selling.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, superb earning potential and a vibrant place to work but more importantly be joining an organisation that rewards its employees and helps build successful careers. You will be joining a Microsoft Gold partner who is at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Working with a defined client base of around 40-50 spending accounts
- Cross selling, upselling, building and maintaining existing relationships
- Selling ERP & CRM software solutions
- Key negotiation at C-level
- Preparing and composing client proposals and presentations
- Have a proven track record in account management
- Experienced selling High value software with a service solution element
- Be able to work autonomously and have self-driven work ethic
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Ability to interact and operate with all levels of the business
- Be driven and carry a desire to succeed and achieve the best
- Software development experience
- Experience around: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics GP, NetSuite
- Track record of high activity and account development
- Face to face sales ability and experience
- Can be based anywhere in the UK – Home working
- £35k-£40k basic salary
- £5400 car allowance
- Laptop & Mobile
- Healthcare scheme
- Sales | Account Manager |Software |ERP | CRM |Relationship Building |Development |Microsoft Dynamics | Dynamics ERP | Customer Service | Cross-sell | Up-sell