Working within the Commercial Development Team, engineer and deliver robust, compliant, commercially viable processing solutions for new and established products on behalf of R&D, and Commercial Manufacturing functions through the use of appropriate established and new innovative technologies to meet current and future business objectives.
- To be hands on in the development and optimisation of manufacturing processes through the implementation of new technologies, DFM, industry best practices and OE tools.
- Implement processes into the commercial manufacturing site through the creation and execution of Equipment and Process Qualification/Validation
- Transfer of technical and process knowledge from commercial development to the manufacturing site
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, participating in professional societies.
- Establish effective working relationships across the business to ensure voice of the customer is delivered
- Ensure adherence to quality metrics, manage relevant change controls, and validation policy
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished in accordance with values.
- Complying with health and safety requirements.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.