Drilling Fluids Engineer
|Job Title:||Drilling Fluids Engineer|
|Salary:||negotiable day rate|
|Contact Name:||Martin Hughes|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2018 15:23|
Drilling Fluids Specialist
Position and Duties
The position to be filled is that of Drilling Fluids Specialist with the key duties listed below:
• Under broad direction receives little instruction on day-to-day work ,general instructions on wellsite activities.
• Performs assembly, checking drilling fluids, and loading necessary equipment required for scheduled TCP,PL, DSS and/or other "specialty" jobs; including operations and maintenance of equipment and facility.
• Works with drill crew on location to assemble and run the Drilling Fluids or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment
• Provides record of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
• Advises Customer Representative in spotting and actuating such equipment and in troubleshooting.
• Observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time. Assists with the training of assigned personnel in such operations and maintenance. Maintains records and communications as required by Manager. Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
• Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's