It’s important that attach our self to the right companies on our career journey. Where we work helps determine our reputation, our learning and our everyday life.
This is a role that offers, challenges, learning and autonomy to make a difference at a well-respected company who have a great name and an excellent product that is UK manufactured and supplied globally. A cleaner, greener future has never been more important and it is this focus that makes this company great.
- Strategic sourcing plans and ensuring consistent supply of quality materials
- Managing supplier agreement strategy with a long term and bigger picture view
- Strong negotiation skills and ensuring an adhered to process for pricing and cost
- Understanding engineering and design challenges and working well with other departments
- Developing communications channels build relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage complex £multi-million agreements
- Category plans, strategic sourcing and contract management
You will be an experienced Procurement professional with a strategic vision and planning capability. You will have strong communication skills and have a background in Procuement within Powertrain or Electric Vehicel engines. You will take ownership for your responsibilities and deliver good results.
This is a great chance for somebody to join a successful business and meet daily challenges that reward and create structure that will last many years.
- Management bonus scheme
- Car allowance
Procurement, strategic, manager, powertrain, sourcing, contract, category, pricing, cost, communication, automotive