|Job Title:||Instrument Assembler|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Laurie|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 11:31|
This market leader, based in Surrey, produce a range of innovative products. The role will report to the Operations Manager and will involve working within a highly technical, low volume manufacturing environment. Activities will be varied due to a large product range.
We require someone with both team work skills and the ability to work unattended. A pro-active approach to problem solving is desirable.
- Assembly/manufacture of electro-mechanical components and instruments
- Fit and assembly of mechanical components making use of appropriate machinery/hand tools
- Manufacture and installation of wiring looms (using techniques such as soldering)
- Conduct quality testing and fault finding on instruments
- Conduct inspection of incoming parts/kits as required
- Ensure that all H&SE policies and the company ISO guidelines are adhered to during manufacture/ assembly of instruments.
- Experience with precision electro-mechanical assemblies is essential
- A solid background in both mechanical fitting and electrical assembly
- Ability to read and interpret engineering instructions, drawings and BOM’s
- Take pride in producing high quality work. Good attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Team player with excellent communication skills including good telephone manner and written skills.
If you’d like to be considered please apply as instructed below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's