Our client is focused on the development of devices and technologies which cover many areas of healthcare. Due to a recent merger, their profile has expanded and an opportunity has become available to lead the Quality and Compliance team.
What are your operational responsibilities?
In this senior role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementation and maintenance of the quality system for the ANZ business
- Managing the CAPA process
- Maintaining the Quality system in line with ISO13485
- Attending management review updates
- Oversee any complaints/consumer experience situations
- Manage internal training for the Quality team and the wider business
- Oversee responses to the TGA and Medsafe
- Support processes for continuous improvement
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 5 years of experience within the Quality space
- Experience of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 desired
- Keen interest in process improvement and field safety corrective actions
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.