- During the engineering phase: proper preparation of the construction & installation activities, the incorporation in the
detailed engineering of the construction constraints (with the objective to minimize offshore works and offshore hot
works) and the development of a robust construction engineering by the EPC contractor (including the detailed review of
the job cards).
- As start of construction activities: To supervise the EPC Contractor onshore fabrication/construction activities (planned incountry),
and ensure a proper coordination with the offshore works and teams, the delivery and transport of material
from the yard to the offshore Site in line with the project schedule, including logistics coordination.
- To manage and coordinate the construction and installation activities starting from the beginning of the detailed engineering until the
- completion of all the job cards, ensuring the design minimized offshore activities and offshore hot works, and a comprehensive and
- accurate preparation.
- To manage the onshore fabrication and construction activities (planned to be performed in Contractor’s premises located in Angola) with
- the support of a supervision team, and in coordination with PBF transverse entities, including in particular HSE and Quality.