Lead Structural Construction Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Structural Construction Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Ranald Stewart|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 16:40|
Lead Structural Construction Engineer will be responsible for the overall delivery of structural and architectural construction across the
Topsides, with specific emphasis as follows;
• Demonstrate excellent personal HSSE leadership and HSE behaviours. Lead, by example, with regards to company’s HSE policy.
• Fulfil the role of focal-point for structural / architectural construction delivery, providing ongoing construction input to Engineering disciplines, during platform design for both Greenfield and Brownfield scopes.
Actively participate in construction-related decisions; collaborate with
PCM to provide a discipline perspective to schedules, design deliverables, materials purchases, material delivery configuration and sequence, as well as development of any required subcontracts.
Interface with Design and Fabrication Contractors for Topsides, Living Quarters and Drilling Modules, to ensure structural constructability input is being actively considered and implemented.
• Input, as required, to the development of project documentation, including all associated construction procedures.
Provide all necessary technical input to Construction Execution Plan, Mechanical Completion Plan, Construction Work Package Plan (CWPP) and Construction Site Surveillance Plan.
• Support the development and implementation of project modernisation and transformation solutions across the project construction discipline.
• During the Execute phase, provide oversight of all structural construction activities, from site ramp-up through final acceptance including Mechanical Completion Handover processes.
• Anticipate and identify adverse trends/events throughout the structural fabrication and construction cycle and work with the relevant parties to avoid them or achieve timely resolution.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Construction Manager (Rail)
Prince Rupert, Canada
CAD90 - CAD100 per hour
Project Manager - Construction
Perth Bc, Australia
Quantity Surveyor - Commercial Construction
Hamilton, New Zealand
NZD80000 - NZD110000 per annum
Estimating Manager - Commercial Construction
$200000 per annum