Welder/Fabricator – Leicestershire - Massive Earning Potential (£46,000 - £47,000 + Overtime)
Permanent Nights – 12 Hour Shifts (Mon– Fri), Overtime, Bonuses, Pension & Holidays
An established and growing Manufacturing company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding dedicated Mechanical Welders/Fabricators to their team. The ideal candidates will be a self-sufficient, responsible and not shy to put in the hours; you will be required to work a minimum of 60 hours a week but will be finally rewarded taking home circa £47k before any overtime.
If you are a Welder who is receptive to working nights, hungry to earn ALOT of money and want to develop your career with a major player within the manufacturing industry, I would like to speak with you.
In the words of the hiring manager; “This really is a job for life, the successful candidates will be financially rewarded for the rest of their career”… When was the last time you have seen a permanent opportunity which competes with the financial gains of a contract opportunity but offers more longevity, stability and progression?
- Working to best Health & Safety practices on site
- Welding (MIG, TIG & ARC)
- Willing to work night shifts (12 Hour shifts)
- PPM responsibilities
- Working alongside the mechanical maintenance engineers
- Apprentice – time served
- Fabrication experience
- Welding (MIG, TIG and Oxy)
- Working Knowledge of health & safety, environmental and quality requirements
- Industry experience working in cement, mining, steel or heavy industry & Quarrying
- Excellent Communication ( Written and Verbal )
- Competitive Salary
- Responsibility within a large company
- Development and progression opportunities
Key Words –MIG, TIG, ARC, gas welding, steel fabrication, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics, PPM, HNC, ONC, maintenance, reliability, conveyors, fittings, gears, plant, shafts, pulleys, motor