Electrical Maintenance & Installation Engineer – Leicestershire – Permanent Night
(£50,000 - £60,000) Permanent Nights – 12 Hour Shifts (Mon– Fri), Overtime, On-call rates, Bonuses, Pension, Holidays & weekend work available.
An established and growing Manufacturing company is looking to increase its capabilities and processes by adding dedicated Electrical Maintenance Engineers to their team. The ideal candidates will be a self-sufficient, responsible and not shy to put in the hours; you will be required to work a minimum of 60 hours a week but will be finally rewarded taking home circa £60k before any overtime.
If you are an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is receptive to working nights, hungry to earn ALOT of money and want to develop your career with a major player within the manufacturing industry, I would like to speak with you.
In the words of the hiring manager; “This really is a job for life, the successful candidates will be financially rewarded for the rest of their career”… When was the last time you have seen a permanent opportunity which competes with the financial gains of a contract opportunity but offers more longevity, stability and progression?
The right person for this role will be an experienced/time served, Electrical Maintenance Engineer or an Electrical Installations Engineer who would like to gain more exposure in the heavy industry.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems
- PLC fault finding and repairs
- Wiring systems
- Continuous improvement
- Supporting the Maintenance Manager as and when required
- Assisting with electrical maintenance duties
- Apprentice trained – Time served
- Heavy industry background
- Electrical installations experience
- Experience of working with 3phases, motors or HV switches
- PLC experience is advantageous
- £50,000 - £60,000
- On call rate
- Bonus (Weekly)
- Extra benefits
- Progression opportunities
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, HV, 3Phase, PLC’s, Installations, PPM, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, Allen Bradley, controls and time served