Job DescriptionNES currently have an exciting requirement to provide two Mechanical Engineers with one of our clients. The will be responsible for providing mechanical design solutions for a number of Baggage Handling System projects at UK airports.
This is an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer as the project is due to run until September 2019.
- Focus on technical engineering documentation and lead the design throughout the complete project lifecycle from initial concept design through to handover and completion
- Lead design discussions with the client and stakeholders
- Oversee the generation of complex conveyor layouts (showing basic level of detail) at feasibility/concept design stage
- Responsible for generation and checking of drawings, documentation and specifications
- Accurately produce documents including System Layouts and Design Scheme’s and Conveyor line arrangements
- Complete Design H&S risks assessments
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- AutoCAD 2D
- Full Airside pass(or ability to obtain one)
- Autodesk Inventor 3D
- Knowledge and experience of Baggage Handling System operational processes
Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Designer Engineer, Project Design, Baggage Handling Systems, CAD Designers, Conveyor system , Mechanical Designers, AutoCAD 2D, Inventor 3D