Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Compensation: Competitive rate + Per Diem
Duration: 24 month contract assignment
Start Date: July 2018.
NES Global Talent is looking for a Mechanical Engineer with U.S. Greenfield experience in the Petrochem/Chemicals sector, or International Greenfield refinery experience.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- U.S. Greenfield experience in the Petrochem/Chemicals sector or International Greenfield refinery experience is required.
- Experience working for an Owner/Operator during the EPC stage of the project lifecycle.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must be available to start within 2 weeks of an offer.