NES Global talent are currently working with a global chemical manufacturing company who are looking to engage with an experienced Mechanical Designer to join a site services engineering team to work and support a range of projects. The ideal candidate should have petrochemical, pharmaceutical or a research engineering background experience.
Responsibilities for the role include;
- Site Survey
- Schematic Line Diagrams
- Plant Layout
- Mechanical Data Sheets
- Piping Isometrics
- Fully conversant with Autocad LT2015,
- IT literate with general office software and packages.
- Pipe Support Design
- Ability to produce small technical calculations to support own design work
- Prepare P&ID’s, Mechanical Arrangement, and Detail drawings in model/paper space (including viewports) using Autocad LT2015
- Material Schedules
- Piping Materials, Types & Ratings appreciation.
- Valve & Fittings selection
- Stress Analysis appreciation
- Knowledge of PED/PSSR and vessel design codes.
- Knowledge of Pressure Equipment Regulations an advantage
- Installation Scopes of work
- Designer Risk Assessments
- Installation supervision experience
- Flexible & hardworking
- Contribute to the Engineering Team to ensure standards of safety and quality are maintained.
HNC / HND or equivalent.
AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Literate