An innovative and exciting high technology organisation are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support their team.
The correct person will have proven experience in a committed and focused environment, with ability to coordinate and communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Manage customer order processing from initial order through to completed offering, ensure we meet tight deadlines and on budget
- Continuous improvement of business systems and processes
- Liaise with and influence cross functional teams – e.g. finance / purchasing / engineering / sales etc.
- Work with customers with a high level of accuracy and process adherence.
- Regularly exceed customer expectations through a professional, engaging and effective approach
The successful Project Manager will:
- Ideally qualified to degree level in an Engineering / Technical / Scientific subject
- Be PRINCE 2 qualified – or equivalent
- Have strong analysis skills – use of Excel
- Be confident in delivering information to multiple stakeholders and managing budgets
- Have automotive experience
- Comfortable travelling to various sites
- Extremely Competitive
Project Manager, Project planning, PRINCE 2, PMP, Excel, Communication, Engineering, Research & Development, high technology, automotive, supplier management, chemical, budget control