Job DescriptionProject Manager based in Oxford – Extremely competitive, plus pension, holidays and other benefits
An innovative and exciting high technology organisation are looking for an experienced Project Manager to support their team.
The correct person will have proven experience in a committed and focused environment, with ability to coordinate and communicate with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Manage customer order processing from initial order through to completed offering, ensure we meet tight deadlines and on budget
- Continuous improvement of business systems and processes
- Liaise with and influence cross functional teams – e.g. finance / purchasing / engineering / sales etc.
- Work with customers with a high level of accuracy and process adherence.
- Regularly exceed customer expectations through a professional, engaging and effective approach
The successful Project Manager will:
- Ideally qualified to degree level in an Engineering / Technical / Scientific subject
- Be PRINCE 2 qualified – or equivalent
- Have strong analysis skills – use of Excel
- Be confident in delivering information to multiple stakeholders and managing budgets
- Have automotive experience
- Comfortable travelling to various sites
- Extremely Competitive
Project Manager, Project planning, PRINCE 2, PMP, Excel, Communication, Engineering, Research & Development, high technology, automotive, supplier management, chemical, budget control