I am currently recruiting for a global pharmaceutical / medical device company based in the North West.
- In this role you will be responsible for increasing over site reliability, reducing down time and increasing OEE.
- You will be maintaining a medium to large team of engineers (20+) and be responsible for the engineering budget.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining cGMP and health and safety culture and driving continuous improvement.
- You will have an in put and repsonilitey for Capital Projects
- Holding and leading Audits.
The successful Candidate will be
- HNC/HND qualified in Electrical / Mechanical or Process related engineering. (Degree preferred but not essential.
- Be a good man manager, who likes to lead and motivate their team.
- Able to train and develop staff
- Good Commercial acumen / budgetary control
- Have experience in working in a hygienic environment, Pharmaceutical, Medical device, biotech, IVD, Food, Beverage, Fine Chemicals.
- Ideal have an IOSH but not essential.
This position offers a competitive salary, excellent pension plan & generous holiday allowance.
Please apply online or for more information please call Paul on 0161 942 4035