Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are currently working with one of the world’s largest engineering management companies who are looking to engage with an experienced Senior Piping Designer on a contract basis. The position is based in the North West you will be joining an existing team to deliver interesting and challenging portfolio of projects.
The client is looking for the suitable candidate to start the assignment in June, if you are interested in the role please contact me at your earliest convenience on 0161 942 2121.
- Accurate site surveys and sketches.
- Equipment and piping layout including the location of pipe supports Working on detail design projects
- Liaising with clients and other design team members.
- Delivery will include detailed fabrication Isometrics.
- Stress Isometrics where required.
- Pipe support details.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with clients, designers and other design team members
- Essential piping design skills which should include recent Refinery or Chemical Plant project work.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- PDMS and the application of laser scan data is essential
- Full valid UK Driving License