Able to work independently, take initiative in quickly and accurately resolving reconciliation issues, attention to detail and deadlines, sensitive to demands of monthly closing schedule, strong analytical and accounting skills, positive attitude, ability to quickly master new systems, experience with Microsoft products, commitment to being a team player and stepping up when others need assistance, excellent interpersonal skills, and able to analyze processes and procedures to come up with better and more efficient methods of completing work requirements.
• Actualization of scheduled Crude deals associated with equity Crude purchases and Crude sales including verification of volume and prices with internal/external counterparts
• Settlements corresponding to Crude purchases, Crude sales, Crude tariff costs
• Management of crude inventory levels throughout the month including pipeline gain/loss calculations
• Book monthly purchase, sales, and tariff accruals in COIN to ensure accurate earnings reflection
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with variety of individuals including internal and external accountants, traders, schedulers, etc.
• Reconciliation of volumetric differences by location; including working with internal and external counterparts to resolve outstanding issues