Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are looking for 2 x Field Specialists for the North Sea, who have significant experience within cased hole completions. These are ad hoc positions to support our client, a global oilfield service company, over the next 6 months. Ideally our client is looking for individuals who have experience of dealing with the installations of gas lift chemical injection systems and safety valves.
Responsibilities & experience required:
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
- Competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Cased Hole Completion products in at least one product line
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with company HSE policies and Core Values