|Job Title:||Onshore Inspector|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||USD55 - USD60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kaitlyn Palividas|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 19:48|
• Will inspect around 10 to 15 pieces of fabricating equipment throughout the day. Each inspector will be given drawings and a checklist to go over each piece of equipment to verify in the field. They will be given specific instructions to go over for the equipment.
• Inspector acting in conjunction with client representative will assist and/or direct and insure that the other Inspectors perform work with the correct operating procedures necessary to perform proper installations.
• He/she will be directed by client representative, and report to assigned locations.
• 10+ years of general industry experience- includes fabrication, sales around various fabricating equipment, and the understanding of fabricating processes.
• 5+ years of inspection experience overall.
• A strong history in instructing and inspecting of fabricating equipment.
• Valid state driver's license.
• This is a 100% traveling position with going to different sites 2 or 3 times a week. You have the flexibility to work your own schedule such as Tuesday and Thursday every week for a full day.
• Ideally- the team is wanting each inspector to drive their own vehicle and miles will be covered. They will schedule different sites/facilities for each inspector to drive to within 3 hours so he/she can go home at the end of the day.
• May be required to fly out of state at times- hotel will be covered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Jr. Quality Inspector
Carlsbad, United States
Asset Integrity Inspector
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Subsea completions/Xmas Tree Field Service Engineer