My client is looking for an experience Marketing Executive that is creative, digitally savvy Marketing Executive to take ownership of both new business and customer marketing by contributing to quarterly marketing plans and implementing marketing campaigns in line with overall business objectives.
Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns in part or in full, on a day-to-day basis in accordance with quarterly marketing plans.
- Creating and distributing content via offline and online channels working to brand guidelines (e.g. blogs, infographics, branded e-shots, direct mails, adverts, banners, brochures, newsletters).
- Managing the logistics, promotion and execution of events, workshops, roundtables and exhibitions.
- Running telemarketing, direct and email marketing campaigns from initial set up to completion.
- Championing the department’s digital marketing efforts, employing best practice in management of social media accounts, PPC, SEO and company website(s).
- Developing and managing inbound and digital marketing campaigns, including marketing automation nurture campaigns/programs.
- Working alongside Sales and Account Management to develop and run webinars.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns are completed on time and targets are achieved.
- Managing and maintaining two (WordPress) websites working closely with our Digital Marketing Agency.
- Working to agreed CRM processes in order to monitor the success of campaigns and support the reporting on and analysis of return on investment information.
- Ensure all data e.g. marketing lists, campaign metrics etc. are recorded in CRM in order to assist future campaign planning.
Marketing Executive Person Profile
• Minimum 3 years’ full-mix marketing experience
• Extensive experience managing events and exhibitions
• Previous experience with CRM systems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative with an ability to output high quality content (preferably experience with
Adobe InDesign and Photoshop)
• Positive and energetic demeanour - ‘can-do’ attitude
• Self-driven with the ability to work to one’s own initiative
• Close attention to detail and dedication to maintaining high quality standards
• Strong organisational skills
• Team player
Knowledge of some of the following professional services helpful, but not essential:
• Not for Profit
• Technology / Software
Any special circumstances of the role
• To be able to work flexible hours as and when required
• Occasional travel required (UK & Ireland)
Marketing Executive – Permanent – Stockport
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK