Job DescriptionIT Service Desk Analyst – Permanent – Harlow
Essential:- Windows Desktop – Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10. Microsoft’s Office 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003. Microsoft Exchange Admin. Microsoft 365, Outlook. Active Directory and Software Deployment. PC hardware for fault finding. General Networking knowledge. Networking Standards TCP/IP and Shared files and folder administration. General Fault Resolution relating to Laptops, PC’s, Printers, Scanners, Switches, web and browsers. Tablet and Mobile support, setup and support level knowledge. Full UK Drivers license. CMD/PowerShell
The key responsibilities for the IT Service Desk Analyst will be to support and implement solutions to meet the on-going requirements. The IT Service Desk Analyst will work alongside your team mates nationwide - provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for the Desktop and Windows Server infrastructure supporting and not limited to - over 1500 internal users currently spanning across 14 locations, over 4 separate shift patterns, in 5 different countries and 2 times zones with future potential to provide a 24x7 service. This is an on site only role and will require a level of physical ability for occasional manual handling, equipment carrying, working at height and equipment assembly. The IT Service Desk Analyst may from time to time be required to travel to other sites.
IT Service Desk Analyst Key Responsibilities
- Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support – remotely & in person.
- Desktop Administration / Support Tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- PC laptop Build/configuration, Installation and asset management
- Basic Server Administration
- AD User Creation – Creation, Amendment, Deletion, Assignment
- Escalate calls to 3rd line support analysts if the problem is more complex.
- Excellent front end customer service skills
- Proven track record with troubleshooting and delivering an excellent service to key stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and implement controlled changes (RCA – Root cause analysis skills)
- Must be able to communicate clearly at a technical and end user level
- Must project a positive, friendly professional image on the phone and in person
- A demonstrable passion for customer service and personal development
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be flexible in their approach to travel and projects undertaken
- Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise and document.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group code of conduct
- Tablets and Smart Phones (setup and support level knowledge APPLE, SAMSUNG)
- Able to motivate the yourself and the team in a structured, supportive and proactive way, working to KPIs and SLAs.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- ITIL – V3 foundation or above
- Six Sigma Green Belt or above
- MCSA, MSCE, MOS
- Knowledge of Helpdesk Systems and ITIL Best Practice
- Telephony Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Building Security and Best Practice Knowledge – Net2, CCTV
- Project Management Skills/Knowledge – Six Sigma / Prince 2