Job DescriptionExperienced Admin Assistant with an interest in Pharmaceuticals.
Our client is focused on the development of quality medicines. Due to recent opportunities within the company, a position has become available for an Assistant to support the busy Site Activation team. This is a great opportunity for someone with clinical/pharma experience to grow in a large, global company.
What are your operational responsibilities?
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Administration support for day to day activities
- Supporting data entry
- Responses to internal and external customers regarding inspections and audits
- Support of compliance and process improvement
- Coordinating meetings within the calendars of the team
- Managing logistics for internal and external sales
Do you have what it takes?
- You will be high school/degree qualified within a health related/scientific field
- You will have 2 years of experience within a fast paced administration role
- Strong team work and self management
- Flexible to act upon urgent situations
- Career minded and enjoys working within an Administration role
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Leah Morgan by emailing leah.morgan @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Leah on 02 9696 8008.